Today’s HumanFuckery: Aussie Man Blows Up Kitchen Attempting To Exterminate Cockroaches!!! (3/8/2018)

Man Blows Up Kitchen Trying To Exterminate Roaches!!

Due To Length Of Article We’ve Decided To Repost:

A Queensland man has sustained burns to his head and hands after trying to use insect spray as a flame-thrower on cockroaches.

Emergency services were called to an address in Mt Isa, Queensland on Wednesday at 8pm to treat the man’s injuries following the explosion, 7 News reports.

The explosion caused serious damage to the front of the house, with images showing windows blown out and holes right through the wall.

Police say the man’s injuries and the damage sustained to the house are unfortunate results of not listening to the instructions on the can.

“Well the instructions are put on these things for a purpose, and failure to follow them can result in, as it did in this case, extreme damage to the property,” officer Ian Louden told the ABC.

“It didn’t travel very far, but it was a very vicious explosion in the area where it was.”

The house was checked for gas leaks and after being initially treated at the scene the man was taken to hospital.

Others in the home at the time of the blast were uninjured.

Here we go again with people attempting to exterminate insects with fire!!!

see also:Apartment Fire Started When Teen Tried To Burn BedBugs!!

see also:Man Using Propane Torch On Spiders Suspected Of Starting Home On Fire!!

see also:Man Burns Down Parents House While Trying To Exterminate Ants With Matches!!!

see also:Man Attempts To Eradicate Skunks From Crawl Space With Smoke Bomb Nearly Burns House Down!!

Leave A Comment